You cannot underestimate the power of CATCHY JINGLE! In our opinion it is what seems to be lacking in good advertising these days. They may be a consumer’s worst nightmare but an advertising jingle so catchy that you cannot get it out of your head, is a marketer’s dream.
If you grew up in the 80’s and 90’s you will appreciate these jingles, and are what we believe are the top 10.
How nostalgic are these?
10. Snappy Tom – The Cats Of Australia Have Made Their Choice – Australian Ad 198
9. Coles, Down Down (Prices Are Down) – Status Quo
8. Banana Boat
7. Cottees Cordial Australian Commercial
5. Aeroplane Jelly ‘Planes’ Television Advertisement 1980
4. Carmelo Koala
3. Australian Bananas – Make those bodies sing
2. Pizza Hut 1992 Australian Commercial – 9481 1111
1. Decore (Australian ad) 1988